Re: what is the new mapping for impulses?

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: what is the new mapping for impulses?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:12:32 +0200

On 2/13/07, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 13-Feb-2007, Shai Ayal wrote:

| you can try the stem.m function from octplot -- it should work:

http://octplot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/octplot/trunk/octplot/high_level/stem.m?revision=403

This almost works with Octave's plotting features now, but there are a
few differences in the way things are implemented in Octave and
OctPlot that cause trouble:

  __nxtplot__ vs. newplot

  Octave's plot doesn't accept property/value pairs yet (I substituted
  calls to line)

  __pltopt__ is different

It is indeed unfortunate that I chose the same name for this function.
It is also used by other high level functions in octplot and will
probably cause us trouble in converting them in the future

I adapted it for Octave and checked it in.

Thanks,