RE: Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 6]: Default program definition

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: RE: Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 6]: Default program definition
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:01:17 +0200

> I made the following change. Is there any reason to not do this? If
> someone has less installed, I would assume it would be better to
> to use that instead of more.com.

The problem is that compilation is performed from the MSYS shell,
where less can (and usually) exists. However, if you then start the
compiled octave from a normal command prompt (which is the target),
less is not known anymore. That's why I restricted it to more.com only,
because I'm sure this will exist in any Win32 command prompt.

Michael.