RE: Re: Compiling octave with MSVC

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: RE: Re: Compiling octave with MSVC
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:17:36 +0200

OK, I tried to split the full patch into smaller consistent pieces and put everything
on-line. The entry point is http://www.geocities.com/sw286000/README-patches.htm
I hope it'll be OK like that.

What's still not handled is the generation of mx-files that do not make MSVC to crash.
For the moment, I still apply a local patch.

Michael.