Small patch to pkg

From: David Bateman
Subject: Small patch to pkg
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:36:58 +0200

May I suggest the attached small patch to pkg.m. Basically, it disallows
bundles of packages in a single tar-ball as this removes any possibility
of doing dependency checking. It also expands the error message for the
non correspondence of package name to the archive name. This was helpful
for me when debugging octave-forge packages, and will be helpful in the
future when debugging installations of multiple packages at the same time..

Regards
David

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only