Re: embedded octave: how to define new functions?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: embedded octave: how to define new functions?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:01:24 -0400

On Sep 5, 2006, at 6:44 PM, Andrea Latina wrote:

As I didn't want to write any command line interface or a main's-argv
parsing routine (the octave's ones are ok and I actually need only to
extend the octave's instruction set with my own functions and data
structures, not more)

If you only want to extend octave, then you don't need to embed it.
You've already got your functions callable from octave so it will
be easy to turn them into oct-files.  Initialization and finalization
can be handled in a number of ways.

- Paul