Octave-forge and problems with SF

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Octave-forge and problems with SF
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:41:59 +0200

Hi,

sorry to bring this up here, but SF seems to have more than just CVS
troubles.

According to
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=10222073&forum_id=33111 ,
David dropped most files from the FIXES/ directory more than 2 weeks
ago. But the files are still in the tree:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/octave/octave-forge/FIXES/

(a normal anonymous checkout also brings these files, so it's not just a
problem with the web interface).

Additionally, it seems that mails to the octave-dev list at SF don't go
through (I sent a similar mail to the list, but it doesn't appear
there).

Now, is the situation better using ssh access? In that case, I would
mail one of the admins to get a developer access.

What I'm trying to do: get a cvs-snapshot of Octave 2.9 and a
corresponding snapshot of octave-forge for a Debian package.

Thanks
        Thomas