Re: fixes to convhulln.cc

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: fixes to convhulln.cc
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 09:42:57 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
* Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] <address@hidden> [2006-05-02 12:35]:

The attached version of convhulln.cc also always returns properly wound simplicial facets. The code is simpler than before because fewer error cases appear (when those errors occur the results are grossly different from matlab, but they cannot occur now). I also fixed a buffer overflow and updated the help.

Could you please send your message to the development mailing list for
octave-forge (address@hidden)?  I am afraid your
contribution will be lost in the octave-maintainers mailing list, since
convhulln.cc is not part of Octave.

Also, it is better to send a unidiff patch, if you can, preferably
against the version in CVS HEAD.
Better yet, Tom what is your sourceforge username and we can add it to the sourceforge developer list and then you can manage your own changes :-)

D.