Workshop CVS

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Workshop CVS
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:37:26 +0100

My sourceforge application came through and I've set up a CVS repository. However, the anonymous CVS repository is delayed by 5 hours compared to mine so you might have to wait until you access it. The sourceforge project page is

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave-workshop

I think the command line for getting the CVS source is going to be

$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden :/cvsroot/octave-workshop co octave-workshop

but since I can't check it (the anonymous repository isn't yet there) don't hold me to it.

This CVS repository is nearly identical to the 0.9 release because I'm not hacking right now.

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel