Re: Re; A MinGW release tomorrow?

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Re: Re; A MinGW release tomorrow?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:30:02 +0100

On 2/19/06, David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:
For the 100MB file size, Seb can we work on stripping it down in size
before it goes on octave-forge. There are lots of development files,

Could you make a new zip with exactly what I need for octave-forge? I'll add Octave Workshop to it.

I'd also like to have ATLAS and NSIS working before migrating it to

I hadn't realized you were making an NSIS installer. Although my MSI (MicroSoft Installer) is "standard" (a wizard, next->progress bar->finish installs the files and icons on the desktop and start menu), it isn't featureful and if you're making an honest to goodness NSIS with all the trimmings, it's probably better.

Sébastien Loisel