Re: DOCSTRINGS patch (was Re: default ~/.octaverc template)

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: DOCSTRINGS patch (was Re: default ~/.octaverc template)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for looking at these, but the DOCSTRINGS files are generated automatically from the sources. You want to change the definitions of these strings in the sources instead.

OK, here are patches for the sources. It may be useful to remove the DOCSTRINGS file from the source tree (i.e. make it removed by a make clean or something) so that other people don't make the same mistake I did.

Bill

--
"I like it when you can measure your land in acres rather than square feet!"
  -- Kate Watson