Octave_value class hierachy

From: Jens Ruecknagel
Subject: Octave_value class hierachy
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:37:07 +0200

Hi,

Why is count a attribute of octave_value? Why is ref  *octave_value?
Shouldn't it be: count attribute of octave_base_value and octave_value::ref* octave_base_value? Wouldn't it be better to make octave_value the proxy class and octave_base_value the referenced class? It is used this way anyway?

I'm just curios? Does anybody know the reason, I did not think of?

Thanks Jens