Re: Documenting Octave Source

From: JD Cole
Subject: Re: Documenting Octave Source
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:00:00 -0800

Paul,
This, of course, is a very easy plan to implement, it just needs the blessing of "he who holds the keys to the city [cvs]". Hint, hint....

I think to reduce the amount of work that jwe would have to do in order to integrate comments such as these, it should be the responsibility of the of contributor to ONLY give diffs for the comments and make sure that it is with respect to the CURRENT cvs.

JD

Paul Thomas wrote:

JD,

That is an excellent idea. There are already some sites that post Doxygen documentation of Octave; eg. http://dionysos.univ-lyon2.fr/~dsarrut/src-doc/octave/html/classtree__expression.html

There are more recent, English versions of octave posted out there but for some reason the web is moving VERY slowly this morning so I couldn't verify them.

Could such documentation be posted on the octave site, John?