Intel icc/fcc status?

From: Claude Lacoursière
Subject: Intel icc/fcc status?
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:04:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

There was a thread in June-July 2002 between Mumit Khan and
several others with details on how to compile octave with
the Intel compilers.  However, the patches being discussed
then do not seem to have been applied to the main branch.
Is this the case?

If not, should I submit my patches when I'm done?

Anyone aware of success with using the Intel MKL for
BLAS/LAPACK?

Best regards,
Claude.

--
Claude Lacoursière,   claude at hpc2n dot umu dot se
HPC2N/VRlab, MIT Huset C240, Umeå Universitet, 901 87 Umeå Sweden