{Virus?} Hey man, long not see you

From: jwe
Subject: {Virus?} Hey man, long not see you
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:49:30 -0600 (CST)

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (private.exe).
Warning: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Or are you put under stress?
I,, I put only under stress,,, every sec, min, hour, day,.....
You see, I've an another mail-name!
But, it's too dangerous to say it,, here in the internet.
Every can read my problems! Use the attach.,
the password is your birthday.

See you soon!
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "private.exe"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.

At Thu Oct 30 09:50:18 2003 the virus scanner said:
   >>> Virus 'W32/Sober-A' found in file private.exe

Note to Help Desk: Look on the CAE MailScanner in
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20031030 (message h9UFnUYx002180).
--
Postmaster