Re: problems to be fixed before next snapshot

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: problems to be fixed before next snapshot
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:10:07 -0400

I don't know if it is a problem, but the new behaviour of
        for [key,val] = struct
is a bit disturbing to old code (or is it [val,key] --- I never remember).

val is now a cell array whereas old code expected it to be a octave value.

I understand why it has changed (how else can you process key,val pairs
when struct is an array?), but I would rather that it didn't make
the common case more awkward.  I don't have anything better to suggest
in its place.

- Paul