Re: predicate name changes

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: predicate name changes
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:46:25 +0100

  I found and replaced 533 occurences of these functions in octave
CVS. Would you like me to send you a huge patch? I will first do a
build process and try 'make check'. Any other goals for checking?

  Cheers

  Etienne

PS : I used two script for the substitution. The first finds
     occurences and printing them out. I then looked for spurious
     occurences of the function names (I found none). The second
     script reads the (perhaps amended, but that was not needed) list
     of occurences and does the changes in it.