Re: calling .m function from oct

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: calling .m function from oct
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:12:54 -0500

Wrong list.  Use help-octave for such questions.

#include <octave/parse.h>

// find the minimum of the columns of matrix m.
octave_value_list fargs,fret;
fargs(0) = m;
fret = feval("min", fargs, 2);
ColumnVector min(fret(0).vector_value());
ColumnVector minidx(fret(0).vector_value());

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden