Re: gammainc & GSL

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: gammainc & GSL
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:27:15 +0100

If you design the interface so that you can access the functions from
.oct files, then it doesn't matter too much if it goes into the base
distribution.  I'll be happy to mention it in my matlab compatibility
database.  That way, people who don't need the extra 2 Mb of code don't
have to install it.  The only thing this needs is a patch so that user
functions can override builtins.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden