Re: Loading in hdf5 format skips every other variable.

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: Re: Loading in hdf5 format skips every other variable.
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:14:53 +0100

Shaun Cloherty wrote:

> Joao Cardoso wrote:
>
> > Hi,

> > other variable contained in lists or structures.
> >
> > Saving is OK.
>
> What version(s) of the Octave source and hdf5 library are you using? Using
> your example I have no problem saving or loading the file 'po'. I'm using
> Octave 2.1.30 built from CVS sources on Jun 20, 2000 with the hdf5 patch
> from Steven Johnson dated Feb 6, 2000. My hdf5 library is version 1.2.0.

I'm using today plain cvs Octave version.

HDF5 is version 1.2.2, "make check" is OK for small models (< 2GBytes!).

ATLAS is last version, patch 1 aplied (but there is already a path 2)

Octave configured with

CFLAGS=-O2 CXXFLAGS=-O2 FFLAGS=-O2 ./configure --enable-shared
--enable-dl --disable-static --host=i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4 --with-fastblas
--with-hdf5

All libs are shared.

Sorry for not giving the details previously.

Of course I know that cvs versions are unstable by nature, my mail was
just a remainder to John Eaton (The octave-maintainer).

Joao