synKnames

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: synKnames
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:38:45 -0600

synKnames is listed in the documentation for octave-2.1.19 in the
control.txi file. However. tt is not defined and I can not seem to find
any other evidence of it.   Should this be removed from the
documentation?

Here is the excerpt I am talking about from the info file.

 - Function File: outputs =  synKnames (inputs)
     Return controller signal names based in plant signal names and
     dimensions

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277