[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #53702] GUI editor break points use out-of-dat
[Octave-bug-tracker] [bug #53702] GUI editor break points use out-of-date line numbers when a file is modified
Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:08:21 -0500 (EST)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.119 Safari/537.36
Follow-up Comment #7, bug #53702 (project octave):
Yes, I can still reproduce this with Octave 5 or on the development branch.
1. Place breakpoints in the editor.
2. Insert or delete lines in the editor and save the file. Breakpoints may be
moved automatically to the wrong lines.
3. Place more breakpoints in the editor. Where they are allowed to be placed
is based on the original file.
4. Run any command in the command window.
5. Place another breakpoint in the editor, previous breakpoints all
4. Run dbstatus in the command window, the breakpoints that were set
(including the new invalid ones) are listed.
5. Run dbstatus again, breakpoints have now been cleared from the file that
was modified and saved.
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via Savannah