oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Con

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) seed format
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:30:04 +0200

I've been thinking about PSKC and trying to figure out what it would
mean to support it in OATH Toolkit.  I can imagine the following:

* Library functions to read and parse PSKC files and iterate through the
  data and extract the fields.

* Tool to parse PSKC files and print the content in a human friendly
  way.

* Tool to protect encrypt/decrypt PSKC files, according to section 6 in
  RFC 6030.  There are several ways here, and it isn't clear what would
  be best to do.

What functionality is interesting?

/Simon