oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] [patch] usersfile fsync

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] [patch] usersfile fsync
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:19:26 +0200

Jed Laundry <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> First, thanks!
>
> Second, I've created a patch to ensure that the usersfile is fsync'd
> before returning OATH_OK; for my application I need to ensure that the
> most-recent usersfile will survive a sudden restart.
>
> And in testing my code I found a small memory leak.

Hi Jed.  Thanks for your contribution!  I have applied your patch and
then tweaked it somewhat.  Please test git master and let me know if it
works or not for you.  I'll release 1.12.5 with it relatively soon.  It
is okay if you wait with testing until after the release, I can always
do a follow-up 1.12.6 with fixes...

/Simon