oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH OCRA

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] OATH OCRA
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:52:24 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Andy Crichton <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello OATH Toolkiters
>>
>> I was wondering if there were any plans afoot to add OCRA support to the
>> library ? If not I am happy to work on it.
>
> Hi Andy!  I have planned to implement it, but have not started.  Please
> see if you can make something work!  It would be great to have some
> discussion about what a good API would look like.

Hi again Andy.  Have you made any progress here?  I'd be happy to help
you if I can.  If commit access would help, so that you can work on a
branch to implement this, that is no problem.

Of course, this offer is open to everyone who would like to work on OCRA
or anything else (OATH related) -- PSKC support would be nice. :-)

/Simon