oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Underlinking issue with PAM module etc.

From: Mitya
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Underlinking issue with PAM module etc.
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 00:27:03 +0400

Simon, thank you for your immediate reaction,

> > Next, PAM does not use libltdl to load its modules, so pam_oath.la is
> > completely useless. I do remove it in the RPM spec file after build, but
> > this can also be done with makefile.
>
> Do you have a simple recipe for how to do it?

You can use an automake hook in pam_oath/Makefile.am, like that:

# PAM modules are always loaded dynamically, so the .la is unneeded.
install-data-hook:
        $(AM_V_at)rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(pammoddir)/pam_oath.la

Please see
http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/manual/automake/Extending.html for
details.

Mitya

P.S. Seems like bug tracking is not used within this project; is it okay
to post bug reports and feature requests here?