oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-toolkit-help] Donation of 5 Feitian C200 tokens

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-toolkit-help] Donation of 5 Feitian C200 tokens
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 23:10:42 +0100

All,

I have tested the Feitian C100/C200 tokens against OATH Toolkit and they
appear to work fine both in HOTP and TOTP mode -- although for TOTP I
had to specify a 60-second time step rather than the normal 30 second
time step, and there was a ~10 minute time different in the devices
compared to my NTP-synchronized computer time.  I have only tested them
by generating OTPs using oathtool and comparing them with output from
the tokens, more testing will follow later.

Thanks Gooze! :)

/Simon