oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-toolkit-help] Re: pam_oath with openssh problem

From: hmy
Subject: [OATH-toolkit-help] Re: pam_oath with openssh problem
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:00:51 +0800

hi,all

         I found in the pam_oath.c file. not use the pam_sm_setcred function. it  will be work correct. is there have error ?

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:34 PM, hmy <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,all

           follow the README, I had successful configure the su and login use pam_oath two factor
authentication.  but it can't work with sshd. and this is my sshd_config content.

Port 22
Protocol 2
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
UsePrivilegeSeparation yes
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
ServerKeyBits 768
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
LoginGraceTime 120
PermitRootLogin yes
StrictModes yes
RSAAuthentication no
PubkeyAuthentication no
IgnoreRhosts yes
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
HostbasedAuthentication no
PermitEmptyPasswords no
ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes
PasswordAuthentication yes
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd yes
PrintLastLog yes
TCPKeepAlive yes
AcceptEnv LANG LC_*
Subsystem sftp /usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server
UsePAM yes