nuxeo-widgets

Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 00:11:42 +0200

Hi Mark, and apologies for my late reply,

I don't know how to escape the double quotes in ZPT, however,
I know the solution to your problem, try this:

'title': '<a href=http://zope.org>Link</a>'}]]"
      tal:omit-tag="">
     <metal:block fill-slot="event">
       <tal:block content="structure event/title" />
     </metal:block>

The key is in the "<metal:block fill-slot="event">..</metal:block>"
part. The default behaviour of the widget is only an example, you
must use the slots to customize the timetable, in this case the
"event" slot.

Another suggestion, store the events somewhere else, each event
could be a DTMLDocument with properties for start an end, for
example. Then you won't have problems with scaping characters.

The examples of the README.txt file are the simplests possible.
Real world use cases are much more complex, and requiere the
use of slots, for example.

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

Greetings and thanks up front for a nice time table product.

I was wondering if it is possible to have an event title be a link.  The
following three all gave an error when I tried to save my changes

'title': '<a href=\"test\">A link</a>'
'title': '<a href=""test"">A link</a>'
'title': '<a href="""test""">A link</a>'

and this one allowed me to save the changes

'title': '<a href=test>A link</a>'

but then the event title included the <a href stuff.  Thanks.

--
Mark Bucciarelli
EasyMailings.com -- Free Software for USPS bulk mailings