nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title

From: Mark Bucciarelli
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:33:49 -0500

Greetings and thanks up front for a nice time table product.

I was wondering if it is possible to have an event title be a link.  The
following three all gave an error when I tried to save my changes

'title': '<a href=\"test\">A link</a>'
'title': '<a href=""test"">A link</a>'
'title': '<a href="""test""">A link</a>'

and this one allowed me to save the changes

'title': '<a href=test>A link</a>'

but then the event title included the <a href stuff.  Thanks.

--
Mark Bucciarelli
EasyMailings.com -- Free Software for USPS bulk mailings