nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Filesystem MessageCatalog

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Filesystem MessageCatalog
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:07:00 +0200

yes, I won't do it myself, I don't use the CMF, but I am
quick to give write access to the CVS

Florent Guillaume wrote:

Well it would be great if someone could take the CMF filesystem message
catalog from CMFLocalizer and contribute it to Localizer...

Florent

Gitte Wange  <address@hidden> wrote:
I have just started moving our skins to use the new TranslationService
and Zope-2.6b2

Before I used Localizer combined with CMFLocalizer so I has a filesystem
messagecatalog that got registered within CMF and the portal_skins tool.

But what do I do now that I don't need CMFLocalizer anymore ?

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software