nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] XPY hits the CVS

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] XPY hits the CVS
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 01:45:23 +0200

XPY is the name of the tool I'm developing to generate XML/HTML,
it stands for XPath PYthon, the first is the matching language,
the second is the transformation language.

I already use XPY for my web site and it already helped with a
i18n problem. With it you always work with Unicode strings, so
it was easy to mix japanese, spanish, french and english text
in the template, something hard to do with DTML or ZPT (unless
I missed something).

Hope this is not too offtopic.

Regards,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software