numcosmo-help

Re: [Numcosmo-help] Sunyaev-Zeldovich surveys catalogue

From: Sandro Dias Pinto Vitenti
Subject: Re: [Numcosmo-help] Sunyaev-Zeldovich surveys catalogue
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 15:35:43 +0100

Hello Umberto,

You can find in the examples directory the script:
./example_ca_sampling.py . Running this script will generate a .fits
(you will need cfitsio) and a .dat file containing the masses and
redshift of the objects (both contain the same informations). You can
modify the example script to include different mass proxies and more
complicated observational redshift relations if you want.

Anyway, there is also the NcmABC object and the NcABCClusterNCount
implementations that support different summary statistics.

Best,
Sandro