nufw-users

Re: Re: [Nufw-users] nutcpc not sending certificates

From: Daniel Arbanas
Subject: Re: Re: [Nufw-users] nutcpc not sending certificates
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:53:59 +0100

> > I installed NuFW 0.9.6 on LFS and i have the same problem
> > like Lockenvitz Jan EXT.
> > When i start nutcpc, nuauth server in debug mode prints:
> >
> > NuFW TLS Handshake has failed (The peer did not send any
> > certificate.)
> >
> > I copied certificates in confdir and $HOME/.nufw
> > and i created my own certificates but i'm getting the same
> > error.
> > Please help!
>
> Let's try :
> You need to have in your home directory
> $ ls .nufw/
> cert.pem  key.pem
> nutcpc uses both files.

i have both files in $HOME/.nufw directory

> If you are not planning to use cert authentication put :
>   nuauth_tls_request_cert=0
> in your nuauth.conf.

ok that works but if i set nuauth_do_ip_authentication to 1 in
nuauth.conf nuauth server exits with error:
** ERROR **: unable to load module libident in
/usr/lib/nuauth/modules/
aborting...
Aborted

# nm /usr/lib/nuauth/modules/libipauthident.so |grep ip
00001020 T ip_authentication
000026f4 B ip_authentication_workers
00002574 B module_ip_auth
000026c8 B nuauth_do_ip_authentication