nufw-devel

[Nufw-devel] small API change

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: [Nufw-devel] small API change
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:21:40 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently working on ip based authentication and I'm needing to do
some change on user check API (user_check function).

When password is NULL or passlen is 0, function has to assume that
authentication is done and must only feed the groups and return SASL_OK
if all was correct. If it returns groups NULL, it is also a failure.

By the way, 0.9.4 is out. I made this release because dali svn export
may be in a strange state cause of ip authentication work.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <address@hidden>
INL