nodemanager-all

[Nodemanager-all] We don’t advertise, we advi se.

From: Terry Waters
Subject: [Nodemanager-all] We don’t advertise, we advi se.
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:47:31 +0800

 We are glad to offer you trusted, experienced, and fully-licensed Canadian
ŤCanadianPharmacyť online drugstore. ŤCanadianPharmacyť is happy to provide
their customers with a large selection of quality medications at surprisingly
low prices.

 All products can be shipped worldwide. Fast delivery. Friendly customer
support team. Guaranteed protection of your private information. Great
selection of meds!

http://representduck.cn

 Just right place to order meds online!

Tyler BORDER