Re: [nmh-workers] The message Body Shows but the Subject doesn't Decode.

From: Leonardo Taccari
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] The message Body Shows but the Subject doesn't Decode.
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 14:29:36 +0200

Hello Martin,

"Martin McCormick" writes:
> There is a message on a discussion group which I can read just
> fine but the subject line is not decoding.
>
> Subject:
> =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtibGluZC1oYW1zXSBXaGlzdGxlciB0byBMYXVuY2ggTmV3IExTTSBDYXBhYmxlIFNjYW5uZXJzIOKAkyBXaGlzdGxlciBHcm91cA==?=
>
> [...]

The format file used by show should be mhl.format (that should be
in `mhparam etcdir`/mhl.format) and by default it has a:

 | Subject:decode

line.

Can you please check if the mhl.format has a `Subject:decode'
line?

(A bit unrelated but I think that `-f' option passed to strace
should also trace child processes, but at least as part of `show',
`mhl' is not invoked)