[nmh-workers] sndmail program with parameters?

From: Eduardo Alvarez
Subject: [nmh-workers] sndmail program with parameters?
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 11:19:16 -0400

Hello, list,

I use msmtp as my sendmail program, and keep my configuration file in a
nonstandard place. I tried including this in mh_profile as follows:

        send: -mts sendmail/pipe -sendmail "/usr/bin/msmtp -C /path/to/rc"

however, send is interpreting -C as an argument to istself, rather than taking
everything between quotes as the argument to -sendmail. Is this expected? Is
there a way to pass parameters to the sendmail program?

Kind regards,

Eduardo alvarez