Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

From: Paul Vixie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:29:50 -0800

Ken Hornstein wrote:
You know, it might be interesting to see the output from inotifywait
when you do a drag and drop across folders.  I am presuming that
Thunderbird doesn't know about the Cyrus-IMAPd index and Cyrus IMAPd just
figures it out.  If that's the case then that is fine.

the imap service's relationship to its backing store is none of my business as an imap client. as long as invariants are preserved, the precise form of magic, or even what upstream rules might be getting broken, are "all fine by me".

--
P Vixie