Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

From: Andy Bradford
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?
Date: 31 Jan 2018 13:26:53 -0700

Thus said Ralph Corderoy on Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:40:28 +0000:

> > This begs  a larger question ...  should we just specify  iconv as a
> > requirement for the next release?
>
> You're thinking  those without it,  e.g. Andy, could easily  get iconv
> with a package install?

You're right, I did not go through any extra effort beyond:

./configure
make
make checks

I believe the  actual nmh port does enable iconv  support, so this would
not come out there.  It only was detected because I  didn't bother to do
things in the ``standard'' way.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005a7226b2