Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.7rc3: mhl(1) man page refers to old mhl.format name

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.7rc3: mhl(1) man page refers to old mhl.format name
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:25:59 -0400

>In 1.7 RC3, the mhl(1) man page refers to mhl.format.  It looks like
>that file is now called mhl.headers.

So ... that hasn't changed.  But how things work now is a bit confusing.

If you have a MIME message (and most are now), show(1) ends up
invoking mhshow(1), which DOES use mhl(1) to display the headers, and
in THAT instance mhl.headers is use (this is documented in mhshow(1)).
I'm not sure we should change the mhl(1) man page; thoughts?

>And while I'm here, thanks for the work y'all do on nmh.

You are welcome!  It's a team effort, that's for sure.