Re: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now availabl

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] The first release candidate of nmh 1.7 is now available!
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 14:56:34 +0100

Hi Ken,

> Ah, I remember why I use GPG; that's a savannah requirement that they
> put in place after a break-in.  I think, when I looked at it, there
> wasn't an obvious cross-platform checksum program.

No, they've all slightly different names, but produce the same digest.

> To me, that's one of those things that if someone else does the work
> I'd be fine with adding it, but it's not worth it for me to do it.

OK, fair enough.  Perhaps keep an eye on docs/README.developers and
alter it to match current reality, e.g. "Preferably, the announcement
should contain the MD5 hash generated above, and should be PGP-signed".

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy