Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 11:12:31 -0700

Hi folks.  Thanks for doing this.  Sorry that I am still too swamped to help.
I do have one request/suggestion, and apologize that I haven't had time to
research this more but it's something that has always bugged me.  When I
mhshow some -part of a message, I can't background the process.  In other
words, I can't display some attachment, put it in the background, and work
on something else from the same shell prompt.  Likewise, I can't mhshow two
attachments from the same email at the same time (mhshow -part 1, mhshow -part
2)
without opening two windows and running two shells because I can't background
the first one to show the second one.

Would appreciate someone fixing this assuming that anyone else feels that it
is broken.

Jon