Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] I did something wrong with replcomps
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:07:57 -0500

Ken wrote:

> [Paul F wrote:]
> >would it be too terrible to simply add the header, probably at the
> >end, if it's not in the components file?
>
> You mean by calling anno() (or something like that)?  Hrm.  What do
> others think?

anno() on a temp components file, I assume.  Anyway, I'm not fond of
this.  There's kre's point that maybe a user did it (used -form to
disable fcc) intentionally.  Or, it's a configuration problem that
they should fix.  Worst of all, it would then pass to the draft an
Fcc: in a message being replied to, even if the user had gone to the
trouble of preventing that (by removing Fcc: from their replcomps).