Re: [Nmh-workers] Having configure Check for cc's -pedantic -ansi.

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Having configure Check for cc's -pedantic -ansi.
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:46:31 -0400

I wrote:

> Ralph wrote:
> > Minimal effort by those buildman, giving them a script to run.
>
> build_nmh, with a few other additions (curl or wget, showbuildenv)?

This now works:

  wget http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nmh.git/plain/docs/contrib/build_nmh &&
  sh build_nmh

Good enough?  I didn't add an option to email the log file, that's
easy enough with
  mhmail <address> -attach build_nmh.log -subject 'nmh build results' -body ''
or
  mailx -a build_nmh.log -s 'nmh build results' address </dev/null

Should it be moved out of contrib?  I was thinking of moving it to
tools, but that directory isn't included in the distribution.  Include
it?  Then build_nmh could use it (it does now only if it exists).  Or etc?