Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow(1) iconv(3) Bug if Multibyte Straddles Buffer E

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow(1) iconv(3) Bug if Multibyte Straddles Buffer End.
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:30:56 +0100

Hi David,

> Great!  We'll get you to the bleeding edge yet.

:-)  Through a cunning bit of social engineering the other day, I did
apparently gain access to nmh's git repository.  Is there anything that
documents conventions in using it for the project, e.g. whether to check
in directly on master or use a branch?

> > An alternative to sliding down the remaining unprocessed input with
> > memmove(3) and shortening the next fread, I suppose.
>
> This shouldn't happen very often, so I'd lean toward the simpler code.

By that I guess you mean the status quo?

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy