Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 10:58:53 -0400

>> Also ... if we are having post(8) scrub out headers with an Nmh- prefix,
>> we could also have it scrub out any header, like Attach:,
>
>No, we can't.  See previous messages from Ralph, kre, and me on that.

Hrm.  I interpreted Ralph's email as he wanted to filter out _every_
unknown email header, unless it had a colon prefix; that would remove
misspellings like "Bc:", for example.  And kre thought that was a bad
idea (and I agree with that).

Ralph, kre?  Would you like to clarify your positions for thick-headed
fellows like me?