Re: [Nmh-workers] Bogus "No at-sign after local-part" error?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Bogus "No at-sign after local-part" error?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 08:48:17 -0400

>Sender: Booking.com <address@hidden>
>From: Booking.com <address@hidden>

Technically, this is invalid.  If you have a "phrase" in RFC 5322 parlance
that contains a '.', it needs to be surrounded by double-quotes.  This
is correct:

From: "Booking.com" <address@hidden>

We have some code our address parser to try to auto-correct these things,
but we don't always get it right.  Our address parser is kind of a mess
and needs to be rototilled.  Sigh.  Some day ...