Re: [Nmh-workers] Multiple From Addresses.

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Multiple From Addresses.
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:33:09 -0400

>> Personally, I don't see the value in changing current behavior.
>
>Fair enough.  Perhaps everyone is using something that sets the From up
>appropriately and doesn't need editing.

I can only say what I do.

I have a "default" From line that I use in components.  However, there's
a little bit mh-format magic that lets me set it via an environment
variable, and I have shell aliases that set them to common email
addresses.

For replies, my replcomps sets the "right" From header based on stuff
in the message I'm replying to.  Works pretty well.

David says:
>I think it would be a good idea to change it.  Ralph is right, multiple
>From headers bypass the check for missing Sender in post.  Multiple
>addresses in one From header

I see your point; I didn't really understand that was really what
Ralph was asking about.  If that gets fixed so multiple From drafts
require a Sender header, fine with me.