Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting the final call for features for 1.7
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:22:55 +0100

Hi Lyndon,

> Ken wrote:
> > First, I see plenty of intro man pages around that provide pointers
> > to more details, so there is prior art.

Two examples are perlintro(1) and gittutorial(7).  That first one is a
good example of a high-level skim and taste of using Perl.
https://manned.org/perlintro.1

Bell Labs used to release papers alongside the man pages for a Unix
Edition, but they were often unknown by, and unavailable to, users.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy