Re: [Nmh-workers] TLS certificate validation

From: Jeffrey Honig
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] TLS certificate validation
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:28:25 -0400

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm not DISAGREEING with you that it's important; I just wonder how
good of a job operating systems do here.  More investigation is needed.

I know that Ubuntu and Red Hat/CentOS stay up to date.  The ca-certificates package from Fedora is dated from August 2016 which is a good sign.  Debian ARM (Rasbian, C.H.I.P) sadly show a last update of 2014.